Realisation of the industrial emission directive (IED), directive 2010 / 75 / EU
The directive 2010 / 75 / EU as a central, european regulation for admission and service of industrial plants was enacted in January 2013 and was transferred into national law by the states of the European Union. According to the directive, a report of the original state must be prepared for newly built industrial plants, which are subject to authorisation according to the federal emission control law and submitted before bringing into service from 2014 on.
Prior to aimed permit procedures, possible data of former soil and ground water examinations as well as the situation and the potential necessity for examination should be checked by us.
We prepare an individual concept considering the geological situation and the typical characteristica of the project area. In order to prepare the report of the original state, the required contents are gathered, evaluated and documented according to the federal and state working committee for soil protection (LABO) and the federal and state working committee for water (LAWA) as follows:
- Description of plants and location
- Description of used resources, intermediate products, end products and the thereby used, produced and released materials
- Determination of geological / hydrogeological location parameters
- Soil and ground water examinations
- Documentation and assessment of the original state
Based on the report of the original state, the permit can be requested and we can conduct the procedure until the permission.