The disposal / reutilisation of incurring cuttings is a cost risk or can become a building logistic problem if the disposal routes have not been determined in time or there is no concept of reassembly.
The reutilisation / disposal is subject to federal regulations.
Our goal-oriented service:
during the construction planning phase:
- Orienting examination
- Detailed examination
- Cost estimate
- Consulting concerning waste – official permit procedures
- Concepts of reassembly regarding environmental and geotechnical requirements
- Determination of disposal routes
- Mass flow and disposal management
Preparation of tender documents and contracting
during the realisation of the project
- Self and external monitoring
- Supervision of works
- Verification / documentation
The preparatory examinations lead to cost safety.
Concepts of reassembly avoid expensive costs of disposal.
If the cuttings have to be disposed nevertheless, we ensure the law-conform and most economical alternative of disposal by supervision during construction.