The use of the energy stored within the earth is one of the most economical and technically best methods of regenerative energy use. Geothermal energy use is ecological because neither emissions nor waste occur.
- Feasibility studies with profitability analyses
- Planning of geothermal test drillings
- Conduction of thermal-response-tests to determine the subsurface thermal conductivity
- Planning and tendering of geothermal facilities
- Conducting of permit processes of water and mining law
- Geothermal supervision